Sunday, August 7, 2011

New one again? ahhh....

Assalamualaikum guys...hihi...


Actually...I don't know where to start with since this is not my newest blog..If I calculate, I already almost 4 or 5 blogs..but, all of it end with I deleted them...

I deleted them because I feel I'm not happy with it since most of my entry cause unsatisfied feeling from others person. But, I cannot stop my passion to write an entry. There is a feeling which shout my name to write my story each time I read others blog. Never mind...Past experience taught me a lot of things...I hope I'll become more matured girl after this...amin...^_^


Anyway, this is Ramadhan month right now and it's already past seven days. So, it left 22 or 23 days. After that, there will be Hari Raya Aidilfitri...After a week, I'll go back to my university to finish out one year left for my degree. In one year, I should done maybe a series of experiments for my project so that I can graduate successfully and also try to find job opportunities to get employed by some company. I still don't have idea what type of company I would like to work with.


This long semester break, I done my industrial training for 10 weeks. It was a great time to be there where I learned a new things and I can see what is real world looks like from the knowledge until the relationship between employer with employee and employee with another employee.

Now, I just sit in my room..online...watch Korean variety show..Sometime it's bored you know...For every one hour, I'll think what am I gonna to do after this...? haaaaa....what a suffer life...That is why I create this blog...hah ha....sitting in front of lappy for a long time...think suitable word to type...hehe...

Well...this is not fully English blog since the blog tittle in Malay word...hehe..It just for beginning only...haha...ok la...I need to end up this entry and maybe another a few hours or a few days or a few weeks, I'll update this blog ok...it's all depend on my mood and what kind of story would like to tell...


ok la...
bye then....
mmuahh...hehe





No comments: