Tuesday, October 11, 2011

start to be a 22 years old girl...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....

Today~


officially become a 22 years old girl...

waahhh.....


ape yang wahh nyer?
emmm....just baru terasa 22 is not old so much....haha...
Why I say so?
because before this it's hard for me to remember my age....
always think my age is 18 something like that...
haha...
means that..time umoq 19,20,21...rasa diri always 18...
and i knew that my age increase...but..i dun know how much it already increase..
then..i feel that my age not any young anymore...
But today...22 is not hard to remember haa...haha
and 22 is still young...haha...

and....



it makes me feel i shouldn't think about marriage at this age....
omo~ why i think about marriage before this...? hehe

changes of hormone perhaps...hehe..


................................................................................

already bought new sport shoes...
when to get to start it??
^_^

No comments: